See what’s new in PrecisePK, from major feature releases to minor bug fixes.
Implemented a new graphing solution and greatly increased the graphing speed. Now users can enjoy almost instantaneous visualization even with long dosage history.Learn More
- Swapped the locations of the Therapeutic Target card and Serum Level Graph card.
- Updated default Vancomycin nomogram interval hours to be 8/12/24.
- Automatically fill the MIC to 1 for Vancomycin patient cases.
- Added additional tooltips across the program for better transparency support.
- Resolved a few minor Drug Library issues.
- Resolved an issue of using the incorrect weight definition for the Cockcroft-Gault Equation.
- Resolved a bug where saving the null PK parameters will cause them to load incorrectly.
New Feature - Added counters for Extra Drug Factors and Scr History
Now you can see if any extra drug factors have been automatically selected or more Scr's have been input without opening the dialog window.Learn More
- Reordered PK parameters - Only the most important PK parameters will be displayed as default. You can still click on See More to view the entire list.
- Removed Ethnicity drop-down - Added drug factor for African American.
- Improved label consistencies throughout the program
- Enabled the option to hide loading dose from the report page
- Improved user experience by preventing input errors, improving interaction flows, and better error handling
Maintenance and bug fixesLearn More
- Resolved a few known bugs (thanks to user feedback!)
- Improved server interruption handling to support optimal performance. Now you will be given the option to reconnect or restart the app with auto restored data when server interruption occurs.
PrecisePK automatically selects the proper Bayesian models based on your patients’ characteristics. Now, you will also be able to view and select different population models in the dropdown next to the Population PK Parameters, providing greater transparency and user controlLearn More
When you open the new dropdown, you will be greeted with some new models covering a range of different populations. With the recent release of the 2020 IDSA Vancomycin Guideline, we want to ensure we are fully compliant with these new standards while offering the precision you come to expect from PrecisePK!
New Feature - Gestational Age Field
We now provide a new field under Patient Info Card to enter the patient’s exact gestational age. This field is triggered when the patient is under 6 months old.Learn More
Update - Obesity Class Definitions
In the Extra Drug Factors, you can now select between three different BMI classes of obesity to further refine the Population model for any obese patients. Hover over each obesity class to see how the program changes the model.Learn More
Update - Therapeutic Target Changes
Based on user feedback, now you can toggle whether the program provides a recommended loading or maintenance dose at your determined date/time. If you like a dosage recommendation, just click “Add Dose” and it will populate under Dosage History. Automatically update target date and time whenever Dosage History updates.Learn More
Maintenance - Minor bug fixes and UI improvementsLearn More
- New Notes Window - Compact popup panel that you can access on any page. Leave behind notes for staff coordination and collaboration, and quickly filter through messages via component tags to find relevant information.
- Centralized Alerts - With some feedback from our users, we placed all of the Toxicity Alerts in one place for easy viewing and a more pleasant user experience. See the centralized alerts in the top-right corner under the “Bell” icon.
- Auto-sort Drug List - Based on your suggestion, we are making it a little easier for you to select your most used drugs! The drug selection dropdown will now auto-sort based on your use frequency, placing your most used drugs near the top for easy selection.
- Resolved some known bugs.
- Improved UI styling consistency.
- Added tooltips throughout the program for quick reference.
- Improved backend structure to support optimal performance.
This new workflow for the Drug Monitoring page offers flexible dosing recommendations that will help you meet and maintain your desired target.Learn More
Additionally, the new dose rounding feature allows instant predictions of efficacy through normal distributions. This new Drug Monitoring page is a dynamic and practical tool for building an effective dose regimen.
Now you can access Product Tours about upcoming new features, which automatically start when you navigate to its respective page for the first time. Product Tours are designed to walk you through workflow changes or larger feature updates, with added visuals for better explanations.Learn More
- Added additional options for “Infusion Peak Definition” in the Settings page
- Improved UI styling consistency
- Updated inputs validation UI with tooltip explanations
- Resolved a few known bugs
Maintenance - Minor bug fixes and UI improvements
- Improved UI stability across all supported browsers.
- Improved date format and input consistency.
- Squashed some bugs.
New Feature - Dose Analytics
With this new feature, see the properties of each individual dose and its effects on your patient’s serum levels and AUC. Navigate to the Drug Monitoring page, enter a Dosage History record, and see these analytics by clicking the “...” on the record. With more data at your fingertips, it’s easier than ever to analyze the efficacy of your dosage regimen -- dose by dose. Learn More
New Feature - Toxicity Warning
Throughout the program, a small orange “!” may appear. These are our new Toxicity Warnings, which will pop up whenever PrecisePK detects a potentially toxic dose or level. Detailed explanations are provided when you click on these warnings. You can also view these warnings for individual doses under Dosage History in the Dose Analytics window. Learn More
New Feature - Amputation Learn More
Added amputation selection in the patient information card. Now users can select and choose the degree of amputation to further customize PK parameters.
On the Patient Info screen, you are able to adjust the patient’s PK parameters by selecting relevant drug factors or manually entering in the parameters to account for special populations. Now, easily account for amputees with our new Amputation selection, which is placed next to the Drug selection. Select the type of amputation this patient has to automatically adjust the PK parameters and hover over each type of amputation to see how the program adjusts for it.
New Drug Factors - Obesity and Pharmacogenomics
In addition to the new Amputation selection, we added a couple more drug factors to our list. Account for obese patients and patients with specific genes easily by selecting these new factors.Learn More
New Feature - Changelog
What you are seeing now is our new Changelog feature, which describes any new features, updates, or fixes that are now in the program. We will let you know what has changed whenever you log in for the first time after a recent release, but feel free to check out what’s new by clicking on the [NEW] icon near the top. Learn More
Maintenance - Minor bug fixes and UI improvements
- Improved Edge usability when inputting date and time
- New Print Report layout
- More verbose user management with the option to delete users
- New interface to add multiple dosage records
- General UI improvements to the program like new iconography